Job description: Create beautiful visualization of homes and neighborhoods through rendering and video cinematic storytelling. The successful candidate will work well in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment. Team members must excel at communication, attention to detail, creative problem solving skills, time management, and keeping a positive attitude in the workplace.
Experience with 3D modeling, rendering, character creation, and CAD work is desired but not required. Relevant software include: SketchUp, C4D, Max, Lumion, D5, Twinmotion, AutoCad, Revit, Photoshop, and Reallusion products. We can provide training and development as necessary
Interest and experience in architecture or real estate is a plus. This full time position can be an entry-level or higher.
- Collaborate and create 3D renderings and videos involving residential and commercial projects.
- Create 3D modeling of buildings, site, 3D characters, streetscapes, etc.
- Add landscaping, site/road details, characters, textures, and assets
- Set up lighting and camera
- Goal is to create a beautiful rendering and video.
- High School or equivalent required; Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree in architecture, construction, gaming, graphic design or related field (preferred, not required)
- Strong communication, problem solving, and time management skills
- Team player with ability to switch up tasks to assist coworkers and meet client needs
- Multitasking skills - managing multiple responsibilities while ensuring deadlines are met
- Attention to detail - ability to achieve thoroughness and accuracy when accomplishing a task
- Must be able to commute and work in office
- Portfolio or examples of work/projects (if available)
Company: Anewgo is a rapidly growing, proptech company that specializes in developing cutting-edge software and visualization content. We service the booming New Homes industry with apps that enable new home buyers to find, design, experience and buy new homes online. Our 50+ employees are a diverse mix of computer modelers, graphic artists and software engineers. Our offices are located in the Block on Main building in downtown Holly Springs.
Learn more at https://anewgosell.com/ and let’s make “a new go” of it!
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Health and Dental insurance
- Paid paternity/maternity leave
- Incentive Stock Options for qualified management positions
Please send cover letter with minimum salary requirements and resume to Stephen Chan: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job description: Create beautiful visualization of homes and neighborhoods through rendering and video cinematic storytelling. The successful candidate will work well in a fast-paced, team-oriented en...View more